Based in Utrecht, Netherlands
Press / Business Contact:
+31 6 4967 8083
Game Oven is the studio Fingle, Bam fu, Friendstrap and Bounden. Formerly based in Utrecht, the Netherlands, they were three people that make games with new, weird and unique ways for people to interact with each other. As of April, Game Oven shut doors.
HistoryPre- Game Oven
Bojan Endrovski and Adriaan de Jongh first worked together during a student project in 2010. With only 6 months of development time, they created the fully featured lobby-game The Jelly Reef for the Microsoft Surface. In 2011, Adriaan graduates on several prototypes for 'games that go beyond the screen,' one of them being the prototype for Game Oven's first game, Fingle.Game Oven's first game: Fingle
Even though Bojan was still required to write a master thesis, he and Adriaan decide to develop Fingle for iOS in Bojan's multi-platform game engine. Fingle was built with the help of friends to create the art, music, video's and press releases. After releasing the premium version of Fingle in January 2012, they continued working on updates and a free version of Fingle, which appeared on the App Store in December 2012.Recent
As a final act, Game Oven releases Jelly Reef for iOS and Android on April 29th.
Fingle: Sensual eveningVimeo
There are far more images available for Game Oven, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Game Developers Choice Innovation Award Finalist" - Bounden, 2015
- "IGF Nuovo Award Finalist" - Bounden, 2015
- "Dutch Game Award for Best Co-Production" - Bounden, 2014
- "Cinekid Best New Media Production" - Bounden, 2014
- "IGF Nuovo Award nominee" - Fingle, 2012
- "Dutch Game Awards for Best Mobile / Handheld game and Best Casual Game." - Fingle, 2012
- "Hold On to Your Phone! Bounden Entagles Gamers in a Complex Dance Duet"
- Siobhan Burke, The New York Times
- "You and me become we: Dancing with Bounden"
- Leigh Alexander, Gamasutra
- "Dances with iPhones"
- Katia Bachko, The New Yorker
Adriaan de Jongh on Twitter
Personal tweets by Adriaan (@AdriaandeJongh) at twitter.com.
Bojan Endrovski on Twitter
Personal tweets by Bojan (@furiouspixels) at twitter.com.
Eline Muijres on Twitter
Personal tweets by Eline (@ElineMuijres) at twitter.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Adriaan de Jongh
Game Designer, Founder
Game Developer, Founder